Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So I have never written a blog before. I figure it's a new year, time to try something new. My girlfriend writes a few times a week, I can do this.

If you don't know me my name is Cody Light. It seems like a lot of people just refer to me as "Anna's Boyfriend", which I am OK with. I think of myself as a simple man in a complicated life. Life just seems to fly by these days. I'm only 24, young to most but I feel over 30 some days. Anna would argue that I act 12 some days too. I joined the Marine Corps at the age of 19 and have done two tours in Iraq and been to almost a dozen countries (some that people have never heard of).

I look forward to trying to enlighten people on the philosophy of a Marine.

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to being enlightened. Welcome to the blogging world Cody!! It is amazing the people you will meet. I enjoyed meeting you and Anna last August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, baby! You're a good writer! ;) I can't wait to read more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the blogging world. i will now stalk your blog. ;) just kidding, but not really. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete